1. Discovery --- gaining critical insights about the client (consider a MarketView analysis)
2. Research --- understanding customer media consumption habits
3. Plan Development --- creating a strategic media program
4. Program Management --- negotiation, implementation and ongoing assessment
5. Evolution --- optimizing campaigns based on results and the changing marketplace
6. Stewardship --- budget management and proof-of-performance
B2C media programs are often considered to be "easier" to work on. This is because the audiences for B2C brands typically utilize several, if not all, of the overwhelming number of media options: Television, Radio, Cable, SEM, Social, Digital Display, Direct Mail, Out-Of-Home, Streaming Audio and Video, Product Placement, just to name a few. And while all of these options might be valid for your brand, more than likely, your budget can't do everything. Our "easy" job is to uncover the best combination of media tactics to both heighten the creative message and elicit a consumer response--all within your media budget. We do this using your customer data, research on media performance, critical thinking about your brand, and the occasional gut feeling. This is why we say the creation of the media mix is part art, part science. It's what we do, and we do it well.
If your Brand needs some fresh ideas paired with seamless implementation, fill out the form below and let us know what your current needs are. And if you can't wait that long, just give us a call.